Purchase Nursing Negligence: Even If It’s Not Your Fault, It Will Be Your Problem – Brenda Elliff - at BoxSkill, You can get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: [email protected] to get more detail about the course
Jessica attended a nursing program with stellar faculty and great internships. She had always heard, "if you don't document, you will get in trouble". No one could explain what that meant. During her orientation as a new graduate, her preceptor taught her how to document the unit requirements and reassured her that writing much more was a waste of time. Jessica never questioned otherwise. At this time in her career, Jessica was thinking… "I don't worry much about charting; the computer takes care of that. As long as I chart what my unit audits for, I can sleep soundly."
2 years later… Jessica sat down quietly at the deposition table, her head hung low and she hadn't slept in months. They asked her to say and spell her name for the court reporter and she was sworn in. "Do you promise to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?"
If this could happen to Jessica, it could happen to you. But how did this happen? How did what Jessica charted turn into a deposition proceeding? How does this happen to any good nurse?
Healthcare today is rife with litigation against nurses. There is more accountability, reliability, autonomy, and liability. The rate of nurses becoming part of lawsuits is steadily on the rise. Watch Brenda Eliff, for this interesting and intriguing look into nursing documentation. This intense recording will immerse you into the world of nursing from a litigious viewpoint.
Don't end up like Jessica. Learn how to protect yourself, so you can sleep soundly tonight.
- Plan to use factual tactics to stay out of court.
- Assess time stamping in your charting for contemporaneous patient accounts.
- Explain deposition behaviors that favor your credibility.
- Summarize hazards of inconsistent use of drop down boxes.
- Distinguish between defense counsel that is for or against you.
- Formulate habits that keep your license safe.
- Analyze the chart specific to your specialty.
- Contrast between poor and exceptional quality charting.
- Summarize common charting mistakes and how to avoid them.
- Time Stamping – It's a Crucial Variable
- Lawyers' secret weapon
- What you don't realize
- Being ahead of the team
- The sneaky truth about timing in litigation
- Being called to testify
- You could be next, seriously
- Silently waiting your turn
- Preparing for the worst
- The alarming facts about nursing and litigation
- Technology in the Nurses' World
- The medical record is just a machine
- Charting by exception – a meaningless phrase
- Minimalist charting could spell t-r-o-u-b-l-e
- Knowing your gadgets or asking for help
- Drop Down Boxes: Avoid the Risks
- You could lose credibility
- Choosing your options carefully
- When your options are absent
- What the lawyers interpret from mishaps
- Nursing Limits, Expectations & Responsibilities
- Your license is your shingle
- Copying/Pasting… it's a mistake
- Finding the rules and regulations to guide you
- Standing your ground, knowing your limits
- The Crime Scene
- The body speaks for itself
- The silent witnesses
- Others are also telling the story
- The circumstantial evidence
- Elements of a lawsuit
- Your Worst Fears
- Case studies
- Actual depositions
- Role of the plaintiff
- Avoid becoming the defendant
Tag: "Nursing Negligence: Even If It's Not Your Fault, It Will Be Your Problem – Brenda Elliff" Review. "Nursing Negligence: Even If It's Not Your Fault, It Will Be Your Problem – Brenda Elliff" download. "Nursing Negligence: Even If It's Not Your Fault, It Will Be Your Problem – Brenda Elliff" discount.
Buy the Nursing Negligence: Even If It’s Not Your Fault, It Will Be Your Problem – Brenda Elliff - course at the best price at Boxkill. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Nursing Negligence: Even If It’s Not Your Fault, It Will Be Your Problem – Brenda Elliff - courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Nursing Negligence: Even If It’s Not Your Fault, It Will Be Your Problem – Brenda Elliff - courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Nursing Negligence: Even If It’s Not Your Fault, It Will Be Your Problem – Brenda Elliff - course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Nursing Negligence: Even If It’s Not Your Fault, It Will Be Your Problem – Brenda Elliff - course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Nursing Negligence: Even If It’s Not Your Fault, It Will Be Your Problem – Brenda Elliff - course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Nursing Negligence: Even If It’s Not Your Fault, It Will Be Your Problem – Brenda Elliff - course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.