Purchase Nursing Documentation: Legally-Proven Strategies to Keep You Out of the Courtroom – Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant at BoxSkill, You can get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: [email protected] to get more detail about the course
If you were required to testify in court in defense of the care you provided to a patient, would your documentation be adequate to protect you from legal liability? If the care you provided came under scrutiny months or years after it occurred, would your documentation enable you to accurately describe the standard of care delivered to the patient? If you are not sure, then you do not want to miss this program!
During this in-depth, interactive seminar, you will have the opportunity to review real court cases and learn from the actual testimonies provided by nurses' depositions. Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant, an independent legal nurse consultant with over 28 years of clinical, management and consulting experience, will provide you with the information you need to ensure that your documentation, whether hand-written or electronic, depicts a level of care that meets applicable standards.
Learn how to identify and avoid risky documentation and integrate practices that will keep your license unblemished. What you learn will be immediately applicable to your practice and may keep you out of the courtroom.
Upon completion of this self-study package, you will be able to:
- Describe the application of the Nurse Practice Act/Laws to documenting care of patients.
- List ten ways to keep your documentation notes and charts out of the courtroom.
- Summarize the common documentation mistakes and how to avoid and/or correct them.
- Integrate the correct practices into your documentation notes to keep your license unblemished.
- List at least three ways to safeguard electronic documentation.
- Compare and contrast the different forms of nursing documentation and how they are used in the courtroom.
- Utilize actual medical malpractice cases to learn how to improve your documentation.
- Demonstrate how to document precisely and completely when situations are sensitive and/or stressful.
- Setting the Stage
- Many people read medical records during a lawsuit
- Medical records are just as important as testimony
- Legal and Ethical Implications of Documentation
- Purpose of the medical record in the courtroom
- “Get it right the first time”
- Standards of documentation
- How to recognize deviations from the Standard of Care
- Risk Management & Documentation
- Incident reports
- Admissible Forms of Nursing Documentation
- Common documentation mistakes
- Physician orders
- Plan of Care
- Difficult, stressful or sensitive situations
- Patient education & responses
- Other formats of documentation
- Nursing Charting Systems
- PIE charting
- Focus charting
- Charting by exception
- Considerations when using flow sheets
- Working with computerized medical records
- Avoiding Legally Risky Documentation
- Credible evidence
- Recording events objectively
- Maintaining factuality & thoroughness
- Avoiding ambiguity
- Avoiding bias
- Abbreviations to avoid
- Late entries
- Personal notes
- Correcting errors
- Documentation & Bioethical Dilemmas
- Code of ethics
- Telling the truth
- Universal principles of biomedical ethics
- ANA code for nurses
- End-of-life issues
- Informed Consent & Therapeutic Privilege
- Malpractice and Documentation
- Absence of information
- Falsifying, tampering or covering up
- Consequences of tampering
- Forensic Document Examiner’s role in record review
- Analyze a Real Case Scenario
Tag: Nursing Documentation: Legally-Proven Strategies to Keep You Out of the Courtroom – Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant Review. Nursing Documentation: Legally-Proven Strategies to Keep You Out of the Courtroom – Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant download. Nursing Documentation: Legally-Proven Strategies to Keep You Out of the Courtroom – Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant discount.
Buy the Nursing Documentation: Legally-Proven Strategies to Keep You Out of the Courtroom – Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant course at the best price at Boxkill. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Nursing Documentation: Legally-Proven Strategies to Keep You Out of the Courtroom – Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Nursing Documentation: Legally-Proven Strategies to Keep You Out of the Courtroom – Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Nursing Documentation: Legally-Proven Strategies to Keep You Out of the Courtroom – Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Nursing Documentation: Legally-Proven Strategies to Keep You Out of the Courtroom – Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Nursing Documentation: Legally-Proven Strategies to Keep You Out of the Courtroom – Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Nursing Documentation: Legally-Proven Strategies to Keep You Out of the Courtroom – Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.