Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: [email protected] to get more detail about the course
File Size: 1464 KB
eBook: 167 pages
Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1541318501
Publisher: Plain Key Media (December 23, 2016)
Publication Date: December 23, 2016
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Exact phrases to develop your sense of humor, master witty remarks, make people laugh, and be funnier – even if you’re not naturally funny.
Laugh Tactics is full of strategies that dissect, break down, and analyze all of the types of humor that you’ll encounter in daily conversation – stuff you can really use with people you talk to. We’re not all trying to become standup comedians, and this isn’t a book about ha-ha jokes with setups and punch lines.
Learn to simply make a better impression on people, put them at ease, charm them, and make them smile with you.
Learn witticisms, quips, retorts, comebacks, and wisecracks without being cheesy or corny.
Don’t worry if you feel like you’ve never understood humor or how to be funny. I’ve done the work for you and analyzed everyone from comedy writers to standup comedians and given you step-by-step, complete guidance to use common joke structures in everyday situations. Adaptable to any premise, topic, or setting!
Strategies to instantly be clever and witty and sound like a world-class comedian.
Patrick King is an internationally bestselling author and sought-after Social Skills and Conversation Coach. He teaches building rapport, and a major part of that is using humor to connect with others – shared moments of laughter are incredible bonding moments, and you’ll be able to create them without being “that guy/girl”.
What techniques will you learn to make people laugh spontaneously?
•What makes an impactful comedic delivery and storytelling.
•How to use irony and sarcasm conversationally.
•How to create and build a banter chain with others.
•Injecting role play into any situation.
You will also learn the following:
•How to play on people’s expectations and sense of contrast.
•The art of misconstruing.
•Why relatability is so darn funny.
•The famous “comic triple.”
Humor is the highway to the relationships you want in life.
It’s not just hilarious jokes and mastering laugh tactics. When you can make someone laugh, you create a shared moment and experience that leads immediately to rapport and friendship. Humor is the ability to lighten people’s moods, ease tension, provide comfort, and give perspective in tough times to make everything okay.
100% proven and replicable techniques to be interesting and funny, broken down for your consumption and use.
Tag: think on your feet synonym. quick on your feet. thinking on your feet training. think on your feet game. think on your feet pdf. come into play meaning. speed thinking. think on your feet training. quick thinking games. think on my feet synonym. quick thinking skills. how to think faster in conversations. think on your feet game. think on your feet pdf. sail through something. think on your feet book pdf. thinking on your feet book
Buy the Laugh Tactics : Think Quickly On Your Feet course at the best price at Boxkill. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Laugh Tactics : Think Quickly On Your Feet courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Laugh Tactics : Think Quickly On Your Feet courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Laugh Tactics : Think Quickly On Your Feet course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Laugh Tactics : Think Quickly On Your Feet course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Laugh Tactics : Think Quickly On Your Feet course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Laugh Tactics : Think Quickly On Your Feet course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.