Purchase Go Further Faster – Gi Fundamentals – Escapes – John Danaher - at BoxSkill, You can get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: [email protected] to get more detail about the course
Learn The Techniques & Concepts That Will Make You Almost Un-Submit-Able Quicker Than You (Or Your Instructor) Ever Thought Possible: Over 10 Hours Of Material
- The Most Complete System Of Jiu-Jitsu Fundamentals Ever Created – From The Best Instructor On Earth
- The aim of the GO FURTHER FASTER series is twofold: First, to give you the technique and insight to get to a higher level in the sport and second, to reduce the time ordinarily taken to get there
- The series is built around a fundamentals program that is not focused only on moves, but upon IDENTIFYING THE CORE POSITIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED FOR FIRST COMPETENCE, AND ULTIMATELY EXCELLENCE, IN THE SPORT
- Learn the foundation upon which all progress in the sport of Jiu Jitsu is made
- FOUNDATIONALISM is the idea that all of the skills of Jiu jitsu are supported upon a set of foundational BODY MOVEMENTS, TECHNICAL SKILLS, CONCEPTS, TACTICS and GRAND STRATEGY – This is your chance to learn the true foundation of Jiu Jitsu
So often one hears talk of: “Fundamentals” and we all hear endless talk of how important they are. Yet when it’s time to say exactly what a fundamentals program should actually be there is almost always only a vague collection of basic moves that most people agree are important and these are practiced in beginner class until it’s time to move on to advanced class and get to the exciting stuff.
If we are to do a better job of teaching fundamentals we have to go beyond this and start offering a clear picture of what actually makes something FUNDAMENTAL in the sport of Jiu jitsu.
The important idea here is the idea of FOUNDATIONALISM. This is the idea that all of the skills of Jiu jitsu are supported upon a set of foundational BODY MOVEMENTS, TECHNICAL SKILLS, CONCEPTS, TACTICS and GRAND STRATEGY.
These form a prerequisite set of knowledge and skills WITHOUT WHICH IT WOULD BE VERY DIFFICULT IF NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO BUILD FURTHER SKILLS AND SUSTAIN FURTHER PROGRESS OVER TIME.
My contention is that we must start going beyond teaching fundamentals as a simple set of basic moves in a rudimentary beginner level fashion and start identifying WHAT ARE THE FOUNDATIONS UPON ALL PROGRESS IN THE SPORT IS MADE and begin teaching these with a level of sophistication that can enable a student TO MAKE EXTRAORDINARY PROGRESS IN A RELATIVELY SHORT TIME FRAME.
So what are these foundations? We have to go beyond seeing them as a small set of basic moves. I see a fundamentals program as built around:
- Movement skills: You cannot perform MOVES well without the prerequisite MOVEMENT skills that make them possible
- Technical skills: These must be taught at a level of sophistication that will speed progress and sustain growth all the way to black belt and beyond.
- Conceptual knowledge: Only when a student is given the big picture provided by a clear statement of the underlying concepts beneath the many moves being taught can he or she put the moves of the sport in a context that enables them to be used effectively on the mat.
- Pareto’s principle: This a well known idea from economics that posits that in any enterprise, the vast majority of your success is derived from a relatively small percentage of your employees. So too in Jiu jitsu. Experience shows clearly that a small percentage of the moves account for the vast majority of success.
Thus our goal is to first, get you displaying COMPETENCE in relatively small number of high percentage moves that’s account for the vast majority of successes at fundamentals level, but give them a sophistication that will will take you much further than most in less time while setting you up to get you on the long term path to MASTERY and a lifetime of success in the sport – whether you stay with those fundamentals as your favorite moves (many great world champions have fundamental moves as the basis of their black belt game) or whether you move on to other elements of the game as you progress.
Among beginner students I always see four major roadblocks to progress:
- Lack of prerequisite MOVEMENT SKILLS so that they are unable to perform the moves they seek to learn satisfactorily.
- Lack of technical nuance so that it’s a real struggle to get the moves to work in practice.
- Lack of direction or “big picture” that means students lack a sense of how the moves they learn should direct their actions on the mat.
- A focus on the wrong moves
A big goal of GO FURTHER FASTER is to remove these four roadblocks by presenting a movement and concepts based approach to relatively small set of very high percentage moves in great detail.
3 Modes Of Pin Escapes In Jiu Jitsu
The series is built around a fundamentals program that is not focused only on moves, but upon IDENTIFYING THE CORE POSITIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED FOR FIRST COMPETENCE, AND ULTIMATELY EXCELLENCE, IN THE SPORT. These are divided into three DOMAINS, each of which has FIVE FUNDAMENTAL POSITIONAL SKILL SETS
- Kuzushi (off balancing/breaking stance)
- Transitions to the ground
GROUND POSITION: BOTTOM
- Escapes from pins
- Guard retention
- Guard offense
- Half guard offense
- Turtle defense
GROUND POSTION: TOP
- Opening a closed guard
- Passing an open guard
- Passing half guard
- Pin maintenance and transitions
- Turtle breakdowns
The goal of a fundamentals program is mastery of these fifteen fundamental skill,
Performing The Upa Escape
#1 John finds himself in a bottom mount position. Notice the grip he attains on his opponent. It is a 2 on 1, notice how tight John keeps his elbows. John will utilize this grip to perform an upa escape. A fundamental movement that is often done improperly.
#2 Subtleties. John has lifted his hip in order to break his opponents posture and make the upa possible. He has also placed his left leg around his opponent's leg in order to prevent his opponent's defense of posting their leg. His elbow also blocks his opponent's knee so the opponent is not able to base.
#3 John is able to perform a bridge and maintain control of his opponent's right arm and right leg all the way through. This will allow him to solidify the escape and get back into a safe position.
Elbow Escape From Mounted Position
SO WHAT EXACTLY IS ON THIS SERIES?
- Escapes Overview
- Defense & Escapes – General Reflections
- Your First goal in Jiu Jitsu: Pin Escapes
- Pin Escapes
- Escape is a Responsibility
- 3 Modes of Pin Escape in Jiu Jitsu
- Minimal Escapes & Positive Escapes
- The 2 Elements of Pinning in Jiu Jitsu
- Single Biggest Insight Required To Escape Pins
- Essential Body Movements Required For Pin Escapes
- Bridging 2
- Walking Bridges
- Back Heisting
- Shoulder Rolling
- Inverted Spin
- Putting Body Movements Together
- Bridging Escape From Mounted Position (UPA)
- Bridging Escape From Mounted Position 2
- Bridging Escape From Mounted Position 3
- Bridging Escape From Mounted Position 4
- Bridging Escape From Mounted Position 5
- Elbow Escape From Mounted Position
- Elbow Escape From Mounted Position 2
- Elbow Escape From Mounted Position 3
- Elbow Escape From Mounted Position 4
- Elbow Escape From Mounted Position 5
- Elbow Escape From Mounted Position 6
- Elbow Escape From Mounted Position 7
- Elbow Escape From Mounted Position – Ankle Trap Method
- Elbow Escape From Mounted Position – Ankle Trap Method 2
- Elbow Escape From Mounted Position – Ankle Trap Method 3
- Putting It All Together
- Foot Fighting From Bottom Mount
- The Goal of Foot Fighting: The Long/Short Position
- Dealing With High Mounts
- The Problem of Back Exposure When Escaping Mount
- Elbow Escapes From Side Position Introduction
- Elbow Escapes From Side Position 2
- Elbow Escapes From Side Position 3
- Elbow Escapes From Side Position 4
- Elbow Escapes From Side Position 5
- Elbow Escapes From Side Position 6
- Elbow Escapes From Side Position 7
- Knee Escapes From Side Position
- Knee Escapes From Side Position 2
- Knee Escapes From Side Position 3
- Knee Escapes From Side Position 4
- Knee Escapes From Side Position 5
- Knee Escapes From Side Position 6
- Knee Escapes From Side Position 7
- Knee Escapes From Side Position 8
- Knee Escapes From Side Position 9
- Knee Escapes From Side Position 10
- A General Theory of Framing and Space
- A General Theory of Framing and Space 2
- A General Theory of Framing and Space 3
- 3 Most Important Frame From Bottom Side Control For Escape
- Knee Escape: Single Leg Cut Back Finish
- Knee Escape: Single Leg To The Back
- Knee Escape: Single Leg To Half Guard
- Knee Escape: Single Leg To Butterfly Guard
- Knee Escape: Single Leg To Full Guard
- High Leg Escape From Side Pin
- Details of High Leg Escape
- Ankle Trap Escape From Side Pin
- Shoulder Roll Escape From Side Pin
- Creating Effective Frames Under Pins
- The Critical Importance of Knee Entry Angle and Position
- Single Most Important Tool for Escapes From Bottom Position in Jiu Jitsu
- Understanding The Crucial Importance of Insertion Points
- Spinning Escape From Side Control
- Prop Escapes From Side Control
- Escaping From Side Pins Where Opponent Sits Out
- Escaping From Side Pins Where Opponent Sits Out 2
- Escaping From Side Pins Where Opponent Uses Reverse Sit Out
- Escaping From Knee on Belly Position
- Ankle Trap Escape From Knee on Belly
- Escaping From North-South Position
- 3 Different Kinds of North South Position
- Escaping North South: Transition Escape
- Escaping Double Over North/South
- Escaping Double Under North/South
- Escaping Double Under North/South Part 2
- Escaping Over Under North/South
- Rear Mount Escapes
- Rear Mount Escapes Sliding Elbow Escape
- Rear Mount Escapes Sliding Elbow Escape 2
- Rear Mount Escapes Sliding Elbow Escape 3
- Rear Mount Escapes Sliding Elbow Escape 4
- Escapes From Turtle Position
- Shoulder Roll Escapes
- Shoulder Roll Escapes 2
- Countering The Seatbelt: Inside Leg Escape
- Countering The Seatbelt: Inside Leg Escape 2
- Countering The Seatbelt: Inside Leg Escape 3
So What Does It All Cost?
Well, that depends, what is it worth to learn the fundamentals like you have never seen before from the best instructor on the planet?
John Danaher is the most sought after instructor in the world and he is going to help you develop an entirely new perspective on the fundamentals.
Get Go Further Faster – Gi Fundamentals – Escapes – John Danaher , Only Price $42
Tag: Go Further Faster – Gi Fundamentals – Escapes – John Danaher Review. Go Further Faster – Gi Fundamentals – Escapes – John Danaher download. Go Further Faster – Gi Fundamentals – Escapes – John Danaher discount. go further faster bjj. go further faster bjj fundamentals. go further faster danaher. go further faster closed guard. go further faster guard retention. go further faster half guard.
Buy the Go Further Faster – Gi Fundamentals – Escapes – John Danaher - course at the best price at Boxkill. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Go Further Faster – Gi Fundamentals – Escapes – John Danaher - courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Go Further Faster – Gi Fundamentals – Escapes – John Danaher - courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Go Further Faster – Gi Fundamentals – Escapes – John Danaher - course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Go Further Faster – Gi Fundamentals – Escapes – John Danaher - course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Go Further Faster – Gi Fundamentals – Escapes – John Danaher - course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Go Further Faster – Gi Fundamentals – Escapes – John Danaher - course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.