Purchase Compulsive Hoarding: Conceptualizing and Treating the Chaos – Pam Kaczmarek - at BoxSkill, You can get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: [email protected] to get more detail about the course
A Complex and Unique Disorder
Previous treatments for hoarding have been vastly ineffective due in part to a lack of formal definition of the diagnostic criteria, deficits of applied research, faulty case conceptualization, and scant treatment interventions. With the recent release of the DSM-5, in which Hoarding Disorder has finally been identified as its own disorder, appropriate clinical treatment interventions can now be guided by these revisions. The continual increase of media attention brings an onslaught of clients seeking clinical interventions from professional mental health care providers who are vastly unprepared to treat this rapidly growing and misunderstood population. Although hoarding has traditionally been considered a symptom dimension within OCD and OCPD, recent research findings has proved otherwise and led to the latest DSM-5 revisions. Patients who hoard do not respond similarly to the psychotherapies or pharmacological treatments used for other OCD manifestations. Instead, a multimodal cognitive-behavioral and medication approach has been shown to have a much greater success rate in the treatment of compulsive hoarding.
This recording helps participants conceptualize the chaos specific to hoarding and learn treatment strategies that actually improve patient outcomes. Course work delves into the phenomenology associated with hoarding and OCD and investigates their similarities and differences. This recording covers both assessment and interventions, including case studies that illustrate the findings and prepare you to truly help your clients who hoard. Participants benefit from videos, group exercises, and adult learning theory methods. Don't miss this valuable opportunity.
- Explore the new DSM-5 criteria for Hoarding Disorder and distinguish Axis I OCD from Axis II Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
- Recognize the behavioral and cognitive symptoms associated with hoarding
- Identify the unique complex characteristics of hoarding, including brain structural differences
- Examine the differences between organic hoarding (brain damage) and the hoarding in Hoarding Disorder
- Gain an overview of cognitive-behavioral and biopsychosocial perspectives on hoarding including etiological theories, possible vulnerability factors, course of disorder over the lifetime, and the impact of age and gender
- Determine what diagnostic tools can assist in proper assessment
- Discuss specific interventions for hoarding that are used by top researchers and clinicians
- Gain confidence with treatment planning for hoarding clients
FOUNDATIONS OF HOARDING: A UNIQUE, COMPLEX DISORDER
- Brief history of hoarding
- Previous working and current definition of hoarding disorder with possible case vignette
- Understanding what leads to clutter
- Understanding what's most commonly hoarded
- Understanding how items collect and are acquired
- Common hoarding features
- Identify unique hoarding characteristics
- Neurocognitive deficits commonly seen in hoarding
- Behaviors of compulsive hoarding
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) model for hoarding
- Compulsive hoarding vs. OCD
- Hoarding vs. collecting: compare & contrast
- Hoarding in context to animal hoarding
- Risk factors in compulsive hoarding
- Trauma and& hoarding
- Basic demographics
- Impact of culture
- Distinguish Axis I OCD from Axis II Obsessive- Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
- Understanding obsessions vs. compulsions in OCD
ACCURATE ASSESSMENTS AND PROPER DIAGNOSIS
- Nosological considerations and clinical considerations that led to the DSM-5 reclassification of hoarding
- Co-morbid diagnoses—including Axis I & II disorders
- Organic hoarding vs. Hoarding Disorder
- Level of insight in hoarding vs. non-hoarding OCD
- Thinking styles, beliefs about possessions, and avoidance patterns
- Egosyntonic vs Egodystonic considerations
- Assessment tools specific to hoarding
- Understanding the role of insight in treating compulsive hoarding
- Demos and simulated exercise
- Stages of change and examples with compulsive hoarders
- Motivational interviewing for hoarding clients
- Brief discussion about brain structure differences
- Value of psycho-education
INTERVENTIONS FOR HOARDING BEHAVIOR
- Session sequence suggestion
- CBT treatment planning model outline
- Treating acquiring and discarding
- Treating organization problems
- Overview of cognitive restructuring with hoarding patients
- Downward Arrow technique
- Behavioral experiment as tool with hoarders
- Somatic awareness as possible novel strategy
- Compulsive hoarding group work
- Watch outs!
- Must dos!
- Minimizing Relapse
Tag: Compulsive Hoarding: Conceptualizing and Treating the Chaos – Pam Kaczmarek Review. Compulsive Hoarding: Conceptualizing and Treating the Chaos – Pam Kaczmarek download. Compulsive Hoarding: Conceptualizing and Treating the Chaos – Pam Kaczmarek discount.
Buy the Compulsive Hoarding: Conceptualizing and Treating the Chaos – Pam Kaczmarek - course at the best price at Boxkill. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Compulsive Hoarding: Conceptualizing and Treating the Chaos – Pam Kaczmarek - courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Compulsive Hoarding: Conceptualizing and Treating the Chaos – Pam Kaczmarek - courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Compulsive Hoarding: Conceptualizing and Treating the Chaos – Pam Kaczmarek - course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Compulsive Hoarding: Conceptualizing and Treating the Chaos – Pam Kaczmarek - course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Compulsive Hoarding: Conceptualizing and Treating the Chaos – Pam Kaczmarek - course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Compulsive Hoarding: Conceptualizing and Treating the Chaos – Pam Kaczmarek - course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.