Purchase Complex Mood Disorders: Practical Strategies and Tools for Bipolar, Depression and Insomnia – Chris Aiken - at BoxSkill, You can get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: [email protected] to get more detail about the course
- Get an all new “Mood Toolbox”
- Learn about the quiet revolution in therapy for mood disorders
- Translate these NEW advances into practical therapeutic strategies….
- Brisk awakening
- Dark therapy
- Social rhythm therapy
- Expressed-emotion regulation –and more!
Therapy is taking front-and-center stage in the treatment of bipolar and depression, and this seminar will bring you up-to-date on the advances your clients need most. We’ll draw from over half a dozen evidenced-based therapies, including:
- Interpersonal Social Rhythm Therapy (IPSRT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Bipolar (CBT-B) and Insomnia (CBT-I)
- Family-Focused Therapy for Bipolar
- Group Psychoeducation
- Functional Remediation
- Behavioral Activation
We’ll pull together the common elements in these therapies to create a single, flexible toolkit that you can adapt to the unique needs of each client.
You’ll learn how modern-life is contributing to mood disorders by changing the environment we live in. Blue-light from electronic devices can alter neurohormones in ways that cause depression, insomnia, and obesity. We’ll explore the effects of diet, seasons, light, temperature, and air-quality on sleep and mood. We’ll also look at ways that technology can aid recovery, including dawn-simulators, blue-light filters, sleep actigraphy, and specific apps for mood disorders.
We’ll explore the unique ways that bipolar and depression impact relationships and how to address those in therapy. Finally, you’ll learn how to work with families to reduce conflict and foster a more supportive environment for recovery during mood episodes.
- Distinguish the key phases of mood: depression, hypomania, mixed states and euthymia.
- Summarize the role of the biological clock in mood disorders.
- Identify key activities that regulate or disrupt the biological clock.
- Develop a morning routine to treat depression, and an evening routine to treat mania and insomnia.
- Describe how to use the senses to reduce agitation and mania.
- Select devices that can treat depression and bipolar, including dawn simulators and blue-light filters.
- Develop exercises your client can practice to improve memory and cognition.
- Describe how hypomania and depression impact relationships.
- Identify six communication skills that families can use to improve mood disorders.
The Mood Spectrum
- The three faces of mood: depression, hypomania, and mixed states
- Psychological and social effects of the three moods
- Working with each mood in the therapeutic relationship
- All too common: the role of other disorders (eating, personality, anxiety, trauma and addictions) in mood disorders
- Finding normal
- Flowers in the weeds: six strengths that come with mood disorders
- Mood disorders and the biological clock
- Four key events that set the clock
- Social interactions: from deprivation to overstimulation
- Brisk awakening
- Light therapy
- Dark therapy
- Flow, engagement, and behavioral activation
- Seasonal moods
Sleep and Mood
- Sleep drive and circadian rhythms
- Normal vs. abnormal insomnia: the role of anxiety
- Sleep hygiene: a modern take on the basics
- Advanced moves: sleep restriction and CBT-insomnia
- Modifications for bipolar and depression
Mood and Health
- When the body impedes the mind: inflammation, head injury and obesity
- Exercise: how much, how often?
- Technology and mood
- Food matters: tea, dark chocolate, and the Mediterranean diet
- Air quality: from negative ions to aromatherapy
- Update on psychopharmacology of mood disorders
- Update on natural treatments of mood disorders
- Minimize side effects and maximize adherence
Cognition: The Silent Symptom
- Recognize cognitive deficits
- How cognition impacts therapy
- Functional remediation: a new paradigm
- Three ways to enhance cognition: restoration, compensation and optimization
- Take it home: Seven exercises to restore the mind
Mood Disorders in the Family
- Four ways to help: warmth, empathy, positive comments, and optimism
- Five things to avoid: critical comments, scrutiny, conflict, over-involvement and hostility
- Three overlooked ingredients: timing, frequency and regularity
- Adult children in the home: boundaries and limits
- Managing crises
- Protecting young children
Tag:Complex Mood Disorders: Practical Strategies and Tools for Bipolar, Depression and Insomnia – Chris Aiken Review. Complex Mood Disorders: Practical Strategies and Tools for Bipolar, Depression and Insomnia – Chris Aiken download. Complex Mood Disorders: Practical Strategies and Tools for Bipolar, Depression and Insomnia – Chris Aiken discount.
Buy the Complex Mood Disorders: Practical Strategies and Tools for Bipolar, Depression and Insomnia – Chris Aiken - course at the best price at Boxkill. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Complex Mood Disorders: Practical Strategies and Tools for Bipolar, Depression and Insomnia – Chris Aiken - courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Complex Mood Disorders: Practical Strategies and Tools for Bipolar, Depression and Insomnia – Chris Aiken - courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Complex Mood Disorders: Practical Strategies and Tools for Bipolar, Depression and Insomnia – Chris Aiken - course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Complex Mood Disorders: Practical Strategies and Tools for Bipolar, Depression and Insomnia – Chris Aiken - course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Complex Mood Disorders: Practical Strategies and Tools for Bipolar, Depression and Insomnia – Chris Aiken - course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Complex Mood Disorders: Practical Strategies and Tools for Bipolar, Depression and Insomnia – Chris Aiken - course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.