Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: [email protected] to get more detail about the course
This is the best recording on challenging geriatric behaviors that you will ever attend – GUARANTEED!
Watch Steven Atkinson, PA-C, MS, nationally-known expert, author and speaker on geriatrics for a high-energy, dynamic recording filled with interesting case studies, insightful discussions and interactive learning. You will leave this recording with practical techniques that you can apply the next day! Dealing with cognitively-impaired geriatric patients can be challenging even for the experienced healthcare professional.
You will learn strategies to manage behaviors such as:
- Anxiety and depression
- Refusal of food and fluids
- Inappropriate sexual advances
If older adults are routinely under your care, minimize your risk of escalating the problems associated with troublesome, often irrational behavior by attending this program. Gain valuable insights into the causes of challenging geriatric behaviors and learn innovative and practical intervention strategies to improve the care you provide.
- Develop strategies to manage difficult behaviors in seniors who have an altered perception of reality.
- Identify the signs and symptoms of Alzheimer’s Disease and other dementias.
- Discuss current research on the prevention of Alzheimer’s disease, as well as lifestyle factors to slow the disease progression.
- Summarize the safety issues associated with geriatric patients who drive and identify individuals who pose a safety threat.
- Explain why wandering occurs in individuals with cognitive impairment and develop strategies to minimize or redirect this behavior.
- Describe the environmental and behavioral causes of agitation.
- Differentiate between appropriate and inappropriate sexual behaviors in individuals with dementia.
- Distinguish between normal sleeping patterns and bedtime issues which could lead to increased health problems.
- Analyze the physical and psychological changes that affect an elder’s desire and ability to eat including the changes in nutritional requirements.
- Identify the signs of caregiver stress and develop intervention strategies to prevent burnout.
Get Challenging Geriatric Behaviors – Steven Atkinson, Only Price $79
Normal Aging, Dementia, Depression or Delirium
- Normal aging changes of the mind
- Depression, dementia, and delirium
- Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias
- Diagnose, differentiate, and develop a plan of care
- Getting a diagnosis
- Behavioral issues of early diagnosis
- Management and interventions
- Pharmacological treatments
Driving with Dementia
- Driving safety
- Legal issues
- Assess driving abilities
- How to take the keys away
- Reasons why cognitively impaired individuals wander
- Is wandering a bad thing?
- Issues to consider
- Manage a wanderer’s behavior
- Identify the cause of aggression
- Loss of impulse control
- Regression of the mind/child-like mind
- Manage the problem
Inappropriate Sexual Behaviors
- Normal sexual drive or inappropriate behavior
- Cognitively impaired individuals
- Medication management
- Ethical considerations
Refusing to Eat/Forgetting to Eat
- Reasons why geriatric patients slow or stop eating
- Nutritional needs in a geriatric patient
- Improve nutritional status
- Malnutrition and dehydration
- Alternatives to eating
- Sundowning and behavioral problems in the evening
- Why does sundowning occur?
- Environmental interventions to decrease aggressive behaviors
- Medication management when it becomes problematic
- Physical, psychological, and emotional stress
- Identify caregiver burnout and ways to help
- Assist the caregiver
- Ways to identify potential falls and prevent injury
- Causes for orthostatic hypotension
- Ways to avoid using restraints
Case Studies: Learning from Experience and Mistakes
- How to manage sundowners
- Strategies to improve hygiene
- Reassurance and redirection
Get Challenging Geriatric Behaviors – Steven Atkinson, Only Price $79
Tag: Challenging Geriatric Behaviors – Steven Atkinson Review. Challenging Geriatric Behaviors – Steven Atkinson download. Challenging Geriatric Behaviors – Steven Atkinson discount.
Buy the Challenging Geriatric Behaviors – Steven Atkinson course at the best price at Boxkill. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Challenging Geriatric Behaviors – Steven Atkinson courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Challenging Geriatric Behaviors – Steven Atkinson courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Challenging Geriatric Behaviors – Steven Atkinson course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Challenging Geriatric Behaviors – Steven Atkinson course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Challenging Geriatric Behaviors – Steven Atkinson course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Challenging Geriatric Behaviors – Steven Atkinson course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.