Purchase Wheelchair Seating & Mobility: Solutions for the Challenges and Risks – Diane Warns at BoxSkill, You can get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: [email protected] to get more detail about the course
- Hands-on exploration of the latest equipment options
- Key considerations for device selection
- Evaluation of posture, asymmetries, and dimensions
- Problem-solving for difficult cases or presentations
- Writing effective letters of medical justification
- Functional uses for pressure mapping
- Creative and cost-effective ideas for adapting poor-fitting wheelchairs
There are few courses available addressing the important topic of wheelchair seating and positioning.
- Get funding approval for equipment needed
- Learn advanced problem-solving skills for even your most challenging clients
- Hands-on learning opportunities with actual wheelchairs and positioning devices
- Leave with new abilities to assess for client comfort and safety
- Evaluate successful letters explaining medical justification
- New strategies for pressure mapping resources will be provided
This one-day course will provide you with the latest tools to increase confidence and proficiency when it comes to proper wheelchair fit, repairs, and support!
- Ability to ambulate and perform functional ADLs
- Ability to transfer
- History (including prior equipment and skin integrity issues)
- At rest
- During activity
- Seated measurements
- Posture assessment such as scoliosis, pelvic obliquity
- Determining appropriate size of wheelchair and seating system
- ROM measurements
- Goniometric measurements to validate need and necessary accommodations
- Mat assessment for posture/fixed deformities
- Point of access assessment
- How the individual will drive the w/c (joystick, head control…)
- Ability to self-propel considerations
- Lightweight wheelchair and accessories to self-propel
- Adjustable axles to properly configure chair
Utilizing Pressure Mapping
- Documentation purposes
- Justification for more expensive pressure-relieving cushion or seating system
- Educational purposes
- Patient and family education/training
- Determining appropriate cushions
- Where adequate pressure relief is found
- Evaluating pressure relief results
Adapting a Poorly Fitting Wheelchair: Problem-Solving Solutions
- Identification of positioning issues in existing equipment
- Solutions to adapt the equipment to improve positioning and function
- Analyzing poor postures and determining causes as well as steps to rectify the issue
Types of Manual Wheelchairs and Appropriate Users
- Adult – rigid, folding, standard, lightweight
- Pediatric – rigid, folding, Early Intervention (strollers)
- Tilt in Space
Types of Power Wheelchairs
- Front wheel drive
- Mid wheel drive
- Rear wheel drive
- Programmable electronics
Seat Backs: Types and Indications
- Curved with lateral support
- Custom with trunk laterals
Seat Cushions: Types and Indications
- Standard or basic foam
- Pressure relieving
- Custom molded
Head and Cervical Supports: Types and Indications
- Basic curved
- Contoured with posterior and lateral support
- Current equipment will be available to examine/trial
Transportation in a Motor Vehicle
- Frames and seating systems that have been crash tested
- WC19 transit approved
Writing an Effective Letter of Medical Justification
- Information that must be included
- Tips to streamline
- Letter examples and case studies
- Explain the different types of wheelchairs and who they are appropriate for.
- Distinguish which types of wheelchairs and seating systems insurances will fund.
- Determine how to measure someone for an appropriate wheelchair fit.
- Demonstrate how to write an effective letter of medical justification.
- Analyze real patient problems to guide the selection process for seating solutions.
- Differentiate between the various wheelchair cushions available for pressure relief purposes.
- Evaluate actual equipment types, wheelchairs, cushions and positioning aids.
Tag: Wheelchair Seating & Mobility: Solutions for the Challenges and Risks – Diane Warns Review. Wheelchair Seating & Mobility: Solutions for the Challenges and Risks – Diane Warns download. Wheelchair Seating & Mobility: Solutions for the Challenges and Risks – Diane Warns discount.
Buy the Wheelchair Seating & Mobility: Solutions for the Challenges and Risks – Diane Warns course at the best price at Boxkill. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Wheelchair Seating & Mobility: Solutions for the Challenges and Risks – Diane Warns courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Wheelchair Seating & Mobility: Solutions for the Challenges and Risks – Diane Warns courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Wheelchair Seating & Mobility: Solutions for the Challenges and Risks – Diane Warns course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Wheelchair Seating & Mobility: Solutions for the Challenges and Risks – Diane Warns course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Wheelchair Seating & Mobility: Solutions for the Challenges and Risks – Diane Warns course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Wheelchair Seating & Mobility: Solutions for the Challenges and Risks – Diane Warns course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.