Purchase Jeremy Jewell – Oppositional, Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder & Delinquency: Proven Techniques for Your Toughest Teens - at BoxSkill, You can get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: [email protected] to get more detail about the course
Develop your knowledge with the Jeremy Jewell – Oppositional, Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder & Delinquency: Proven Techniques for Your Toughest Teens course. Purchuse at here with price
$219.99 $41. You will get the full course with the same content as Salepage.
- Jeremy Jewell
- 5 Hours 59 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Sep 29, 2017
Disruptive Behavior Disorders & Delinquency
- The function of disruptive behavior
- Trajectory of disruptive behavior disorders
- Juvenile delinquency
Connecting with the Disruptive Teen
- The perspective of the disruptive teen
- Rapport building strategies with poorly motivated teens
- Pitfalls to avoid
- Motivational interviewing techniques to increase engagement
- Socratic questioning to improve ‘buy in’
Cognitive Therapy Techniques to Reframe Delinquent Thinking Patterns
- Role play using a dysfunctional thought record
- The top 7 disruptive and delinquent thinking patterns
- Advanced techniques to reframe your client’s criminal cognitive distortions, such as
- “Rules apply to others but not to me”
- “I’m not bullying, I’m helping other kids ‘toughen up’”
- “I deserve what I take because I’ve had a hard life”
- “You have to defend your reputation or else others will think you’re weak”
Behavioral Therapy Techniques to Reduce Anger and Anxiety
- The physical, emotional, and psychological benefits of relaxation skills training
- Core relaxation skills to decrease teen anger and violence
- Deep breathing to tackle toxic anger
- Guided Imagery as an alternative to violence
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation for non-responders
- Simple tricks to stop lying in its tracks
Improve Compliance in School and Home
- Differential reinforcement and attention to curb arguments
- Effective commands to increase teens’ compliance
- Simple tips to improve behavioral intervention plans
- Mentoring and other advanced techniques to treat severe criminality
Dr. Jeremy Jewell, is dually credentialed as both a licensed clinical psychologist and licensed school psychologist. He earned his Ph.D. from the University of Texas and completed his internship at Boys Town in Omaha Nebraska. With over 15 years of experience in the field, he consults with dozens of agencies, clinics, school districts, probation departments, and courts to provide evaluation services as well as training on related to the treatment of children and adolescents. Additionally, Dr. Jewell has authored the only two programs in existence focused on treating youth in short term detention (Relaxation Skills Violence Prevention program (RSVP) and the Compassion Approach to Learning Meditation program (CALM)). Dr. Jewell has also won several awards for his service to the community including being named the 2016 Hoppe Research Professor, a 2015 Mental Health Hero, 2009 Champion for Children, and 2008 Urban Research Scholar.
Dr. Jewell is a professor and graduate program director at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville. He teaches courses in counseling and psychotherapy with children and adolescents and crisis intervention as well as supervising practicum and internship experiences. He has published over 50 research articles, books, book chapters, and treatment manuals, including Great Myths of Child Development and the Kid First and Teen First Divorce Treatment programs. He is also co-editor-in-chief of the upcoming Encyclopedia of Child and Adolescent Development and his various works have been translated into over a dozen languages as well.
While teaching, he focuses on the audience’s ability to actually implement each technique, using role play and discussion to fine-tune their application. A dynamic and entertaining speaker, Dr. Jewell emphasizes the importance of practical strategies to improve clients’ lives.
Financial: Jeremy Jewell is a professor for Southern Illinois University Edwardsville. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Jeremy Jewell is a member of the National Association of School Psychologists; Illinois School Psychologists Association; and Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies.
Buy the Jeremy Jewell – Oppositional, Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder & Delinquency: Proven Techniques for Your Toughest Teens - course at the best price at Boxkill. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Jeremy Jewell – Oppositional, Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder & Delinquency: Proven Techniques for Your Toughest Teens - courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Jeremy Jewell – Oppositional, Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder & Delinquency: Proven Techniques for Your Toughest Teens - courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Jeremy Jewell – Oppositional, Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder & Delinquency: Proven Techniques for Your Toughest Teens - course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Jeremy Jewell – Oppositional, Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder & Delinquency: Proven Techniques for Your Toughest Teens - course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Jeremy Jewell – Oppositional, Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder & Delinquency: Proven Techniques for Your Toughest Teens - course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Jeremy Jewell – Oppositional, Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder & Delinquency: Proven Techniques for Your Toughest Teens - course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.