Purchase Care When There is No Cure for Patients with End Stage Diseases – Lores Vlaminck at BoxSkill, You can get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: [email protected] to get more detail about the course
Preserving a patient's legacy – Harold's story…
Harold was a patient with metastatic bowel cancer – he had just months to live. Over his lifetime, he had been instrumental in transforming acres of farmland into the village that he grew to love. This legacy was extremely important to Harold. In an effort to keep this heritage alive, he had large posters made of photos, and he even used his carpentry skills to create an entire model of the town. Upon hospice visits, his only focus was teaching his caregivers about this legacy; he did not want it lost with his death.
His caregivers began videotaping him sharing the story of his village – but that wasn't enough for Harold. With his permission, a local TV station was brought in, focusing on the model, photos, and the stories behind them. The TV personnel never mentioned that Harold was ill. The video aired on the local station, and Harold was ecstatic – and at peace. He passed away soon after, his legacy preserved.
In this compelling recording, multiple case studies like Harold's will provide you with examples that you can incorporate when caring for the terminally ill. Caring for patients with end stage disease requires extreme sensitivity, deep compassion, and extraordinary knowledge. In order to deliver expert, holistic care, healthcare professionals need to have a toolbox full of new interventions to promote quality of life.
Each particular end stage disease has unique complexities for the patient, the family, and the healthcare professional – and this recording will cover specific strategies for caring for these patients.
Did you know that a patient seeking a liver transplant can be on hospice care while waiting? We will discuss how this is done.
What can we do for patients with COPD who's seemingly only solution for an exacerbation is a visit to the ER? We have an intervention for this.
How can we keep costs down without sacrificing patient care? We’ll give you the latest strategies, proven successful in practice.
It's time to think outside the box.
Walk away from this recording with new tools for quality support – and care when there is no cure.
- Summarize the assessment scales that are predictive of poor survival.
- Explain the importance of prognosis and shared decision-making.
- Evaluate the benefits of using palliative care principles for patients with end stage disease.
- Distinguish palliative services vs. hospice services.
- Choose strategies to help patients overcome the fear of death.
- Predict challenging end of life symptoms and the best interventions.
Disease Prognostication: An Inexact Art & Science
- Individualized care: The importance of prognosis (science/art/intuition)
- Determining palliative care vs. hospice care
- Crucial conversations
- The hospice benefit
Congestive Heart Failure: The Broken Heart
- Best practice: The Seattle HF Model
- Medication management strategies
- Symptom management and pain management
- Pacemakers, ICDs & LVADs – Living better or prolonging suffering?
Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease
- Global Obstructive Lung Disease (GOLD) Guidelines
- The COPD Assessment Test (CAT)
- Treating dyspnea: "The Pain of Non-Malignant Disease"
- The medication tool box: Oxygen, bronchodilators, opioids and steroids
- Appropriate use of dialysis
- Staging disease with Glomerular Filtration Rate
- Hemodialysis mortality predictor
- Symptom burden
- Underutilization of hospice
- Opiods with dialysis
- Indicators of poor prognosis
- Differentiating when cirrhosis is the cause
- Most useful analgesics for the pain
- Waiting for transplant while on hospice: Use of the MELD tool
- GDS: FAST
- Pain scales
- Feeding tube dilemmas – and outcomes
- Delirium and dementia: Interventions for agitation and aggression
- End state dementia
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Diagnostic tests for ALS
- Advance directives and life support decisions
- Nutrition and gastrostomy
- Non–invasive ventilation
- Table of useful medications and palliative measures
- The value of early palliative care
- Spiritual needs
- Complications and interventions
- Spinal cord compression
- Superior vena cava syndrome
- Bowel obstruction
- Fungating wound/terminal Kennedy ulcer
Eight Signs of Impending Death
- What do people want at the end of life?
- Delirium vs. near death awareness
- Mental health needs of the dying
- Palliative sedation therapy for intractable symptoms
- Does the dying person need hydration? Oxygen? Treatment for rales?
- Uncomfortable patient/family scenarios
- Ethical dilemmas
- Medication errors
- Conflicted consciences
Tag: "Care When There is No Cure for Patients with End Stage Diseases – Lores Vlaminck" Review. "Care When There is No Cure for Patients with End Stage Diseases – Lores Vlaminck" download. "Care When There is No Cure for Patients with End Stage Diseases – Lores Vlaminck" discount.
Buy the Care When There is No Cure for Patients with End Stage Diseases – Lores Vlaminck course at the best price at Boxkill. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Care When There is No Cure for Patients with End Stage Diseases – Lores Vlaminck courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Care When There is No Cure for Patients with End Stage Diseases – Lores Vlaminck courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Care When There is No Cure for Patients with End Stage Diseases – Lores Vlaminck course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Care When There is No Cure for Patients with End Stage Diseases – Lores Vlaminck course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Care When There is No Cure for Patients with End Stage Diseases – Lores Vlaminck course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Care When There is No Cure for Patients with End Stage Diseases – Lores Vlaminck course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.