Purchase All Things Cardiac Conference: Day Two: Cardiac Disorders & Diagnostics – Cyndi Zarbano at BoxSkill, You can get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: [email protected] to get more detail about the course
DAY TWO: CARDIAC DISORDERS & DIAGNOSTICS
**To purchase BOTH days of the All Things Cardiac Conference, please click on the Bundle option above.**
Cardiac patients can present stable, unstable, or having life-threatening symptoms. Early differentiation is an essential step to establish diagnoses and begin appropriate treatment. Physical assessment skills, understanding the cardiac monitor and being able to quickly interpret the EKG are imperative to rule out life-threatening scenarios. Attend this comprehensive program and gain the skills and knowledge you need to manage any situation. Drawing on over 20 years of cardiac and critical care experience, Cyndi Zarbano, MSN, BSN, CCRN, CMSRN, CLNC, NLCP, will teach you the latest evidence-based approaches to evaluating and treating patients with cardiac problems. Through interactive discussion and hands-on learning, you will have the opportunity to enhance your assessment skills, improve your ability to interpret the EKG, analyze cardiac care case scenarios and explore the latest in treatment techniques. You will leave with a renewed commitment to achieving excellence in cardiac care.
- Explain the difference between systolic and diastolic heart failure using a simple hand gesture to recognize ventricular dysfunction for each.
- Simulate heart failure using the American Heart Association/ American College of Cardiology tool and identify intervention goals for each stage.
- Compare and contrast the use of the Impella device and intra-aortic balloon pumps in severe cardiac impairment.
- Employ a simple monitoring technique to help differentiate if the patient is having an atrial dysrhythmia or not.
- Identify EKG clues to patients having aberrant pathways.
- Breakdown Takotsubo as a type of dilated cardiomyopathy and state interventions to bridge that diagnosis to a return of normal ventricular function.
- Recognize changes in Hypothermia Protocol and lessons that have been learned through the years to achieve better outcomes.
The Failing Heart: HF Diagnosis & Current Management Priorities
- Systolic vs. Diastolic Heart Failure
- Classification Systems
- Medication Management
- Biventricular Pacing & Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators
- Ventricular Assist Devices
- Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump & Impellas
Fast & Slow Dysrhythmias
- Choosing Your Monitor Leads Wisely
- Using the Lewis Lead
- Identifying AV Passive & Active Tachycardias
- Identifying Aberrant Pathways
- Atrial Fibrillation with WPW
- AV Node Re-entry Tachycardia
- Mono and Polymorphic V-Tachs
- Heart Blocks
Cardiomyopathies & Channelopathies
- Right Ventricular Cardiomyopathies
- Takotsubo Syndrome
- Brugada Syndrome
- LQTS & Other Channelopathies
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome (WPW)
- LBBB & Ventricular Paced Rhythms
- Early Repoloarization
- Prinzmetal (Variant) Angina
- Hypo & Hyperkalemia
- Hypothermia Protocol
- Updates & New Changes
Tag: All Things Cardiac Conference: Day Two: Cardiac Disorders & Diagnostics – Cyndi Zarbano Review. All Things Cardiac Conference: Day Two: Cardiac Disorders & Diagnostics – Cyndi Zarbano download. All Things Cardiac Conference: Day Two: Cardiac Disorders & Diagnostics – Cyndi Zarbano discount.
Buy the All Things Cardiac Conference: Day Two: Cardiac Disorders & Diagnostics – Cyndi Zarbano course at the best price at Boxkill. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with All Things Cardiac Conference: Day Two: Cardiac Disorders & Diagnostics – Cyndi Zarbano courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing All Things Cardiac Conference: Day Two: Cardiac Disorders & Diagnostics – Cyndi Zarbano courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the All Things Cardiac Conference: Day Two: Cardiac Disorders & Diagnostics – Cyndi Zarbano course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “All Things Cardiac Conference: Day Two: Cardiac Disorders & Diagnostics – Cyndi Zarbano course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the All Things Cardiac Conference: Day Two: Cardiac Disorders & Diagnostics – Cyndi Zarbano course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the All Things Cardiac Conference: Day Two: Cardiac Disorders & Diagnostics – Cyndi Zarbano course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.